Using technology that was previously available only to hospitals and the military, the Austin Air Allergy Machine air purifier features HEGA filtration, designed for areas heavily polluted by smoke, odors, gases, smog, and fumes. The Austin Air Allergy Machine also efficiently traps classical allergens like dust, dander, pollen, and mold.
Austin Air Allergy Machine Air Purifier Product Features
* Medical-grade True HEPA Filter for removal of 99.97% of particulate pollutants.
* HEGA (High Efficiency Gas Absorption) Filtration features an advanced military carbon cloth to absorb odors and gases.
* Built-in pre-filter significantly extends the life of the HEPA filter.
* Plastics on many air purifiers emit gases and cause problems for the chemically sensitive. Austin Air purifiers feature solid steel construction, which means they will not off-gas chemicals, and they're sturdy and built to last for years.
* Non-toxic powder coat finish.
* Specially engineered 360-degree Air Intake for maximum air flow.
* Control switch with three speeds.
* Three to five year filter life equals low filter replacement costs.
* Easy to clean and maintain.
* Long-lasting, energy efficient PSC motor.
* Casters for easy moving (optional on the Allergy Machine Jr.). .
* Five-year pro-rated filter guarantee..
* Effective for areas up to 750 square feet (for the Allergy Machine) or 375 square feet (for the Allergy Machine Jr.). read more