is dedicated to all things contact dermatitis. Our core products include T.R.U.E. TEST
®, Finn Chambers, allergEAZE Allergens and Chambers, and Reveal & Conceal Nickel and Cobalt Spot Tests.
We also sponsor MyPatchLink.com
a free, non-commercial provider and patient resource center for patch test training and education.
Allergic contact dermatitis is responsible for approximately half of all contact dermatitis cases. Patients with persistent, unresolved contact dermatitis can suffer for years with a diminished quality of life and increased medical treatment costs. However, the condition can be effectively treated once an accurate diagnosis is obtained.
Patch testing is a simple procedure to help diagnose allergic contact dermatitis and identify the causative agent(s). T.R.U.E. TEST
® is a convenient, ready-to-use patch test for the diagnosis of allergic contact dermatitis.
• No pre-mixing required
• Zero preparation time
• 29 standardized allergens
• Accurate and reproducible results Your patients deserve a diagnosis, and T.R.U.E. TEST
® can help. For more information click here
Patch testing with T.R.U.E. TEST® can be indicated for patients with:
• Persistent and recalcitrant dermatitis
• Suspected contact dermatitis
• Dorsal or patchy hand dermatitis
• Leg and foot dermatitis
• Facial dermatitis (excluding seborrheic)
• Discoid dermatitis
• Dermatitis with unusual distribution
• Atypical allergic symptoms
• Skin reactions from allergen ingestion T.R.U.E. TEST
® is currently the only allergen patch test that has received marketing approval from the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA).